Friday, October 8, 2010

Hello blogging world.

Photobucket
I've been inspired for a few reasons to finally create my own blog. As an intern at Wishpot I had my first experience blogging. I've never considered myself a writer but I really enjoyed blogging and learned I may not be as bad as I originally thought. As the writer of the Handmade blog, I loved that I could write about arts, crafts, and all things indie all day long! I learned so much about the world of blogs and the many things that they have to offer. Throughout my experience at Wishpot I came across many blogs that I enjoyed and continued to visit daily even after my internship was over. I was inspired by the amazing work of the bloggers at Design*SpongeCreature Comforts, and SF Girl by Bay to create my own personal blog.

I will also be using this blog as a record of my travels. In a couple weeks I will be leaving for a backpacking trip throughout Europe. My best friend Cayce, the best possible travel partner I could imagine, will be accompanying me on the adventure. I plan to visit internet cafes and use this blog often as a way to update my family and friends on my location and experiences.

I hope that at some point I will share something you enjoy and at least something that may brighten your day. I've always been someone who never lets my thoughts get too far from me. I am incredibly hard to read and don't particularly enjoy sharing my feelings with others. I've come to learn it's something I need to work on and perhaps sharing to my computer screen for whoever to read may be the perfect way to do that. We all need a little inspiration every once in awhile and I hope that this site will offer some for you. I won't promise on providing any sort of "life advice" besides one thing. Always go left.

No comments:

Post a Comment